April 16, 2013

BONJOUR LOUISE!

BONJOUR LOUISE!

BONJOUR LOUISE! by manuelamarques

 The art of being gracious is some how forgotten in an high brand pair of jeans and a Vuitton bag. When the hell it started to be okay to carry this two items to any type of event regardless the purpose.
Adjectives like casual, effortless are often mistaken as a free pass to just don't give a shit. Or may be they do, but God forgive them, they don't know any better. This lack of commitment to etiquette I believe it started at Avenue Soccer Player Wife corner to  Pop Singer Gone Bad Square. A mix between "I can do whatever I want" and "I've got so much money and don't know what to do with it" completely ruined the ceremony around dressing up to an event. Any type of event. whether is going to the theater with your gals or going to a trendy gallery opening.
I long for the days when women will start to give a shit again and return, not the the Hollywood  30's glamor, but to a proper "I do appreciate all the opportunities the Universe gives me to brush my hair properly and put on a dress". And if your very very out-there, you'll where a fabulous pair or Pitanga earrings :) no publicity was intended LOL.