April 8, 2013

EARRINGS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

EARINGS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

EARRINGS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND by manuelamarques

 So, this is the time for new beginnings. For new adventures. For what I call take life by the balls.
As some might know, a few months ago I was forced to close the space where I had worked for 7 years. I imagined it, I designed it, I built it, I made it my second home. In some occasions it was my "just home"... I laughed there, I cried there, I had successes and failures there. It was more then a work space, those walls have witnessed myself happy, in love, disappointed, heartbroken, in love again, and they trembled with me while I was peeing to a stick. It was positive :)
These moments are not in the past, they are in me. They made me who I am. And this is what I am today. A new atelier, a new project, a new beginning... but with the same you all learned to love "Pitanga vibe"! Hope you still love it the way you used to, or more... Welcome to the new me!