May 22, 2013

GQ AWARDS, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR. DEFINITELY.


GQ Men of the Year Awards turned out to be a great event. And for me, it's hard to catalog "great" a portuguese event. Well well, there were quite some international somebodies but it's not it. It was tasteful, trendy, fresh and glamorous enough. And the people invented (like me :) were the perfect match to a successful evening where was expected beauty, fun and some awards involved. The place was very well chosen at Cidadela de Cascais and either the room where we had dinner or the room where the actual event took place were sexy and GQ all the way.
I must highlight the presence of a very strong group of international celebs such as Dsquared2 boys Dean and Dan Caten, the breath-taken Izabel Goulart, Bianca Brandolini with a huuuge entourage (it turn out great for net-working), and Andrey Smidl so baby boy I swear to God that after dinner I almost burped him :) Congratulations GQ Portugal and to all the great team!
My Pitanga creations were a big success, again, hope it start to sell like crazy!

 My-cute-self, Manuela Marques
 The beautiful TV host, Helena Coelho