September 7, 2010

AU REVOIR... OR NOT

THE THINGS I BROUGHT: FENDI square sunglasses, UGG tall classic boots, LANVIN fox fur earmuffs, ANGEL JACKSON faux fur clutch, CHANEL lipstick Gabrielle, GLACEAU Smartwater bottle.

I came to Paris last week to attend Who's Next and Première Classe. Two fashion trade shows where I always find the most amazing brands and créateurs to bring to my fab Pitanga boutique.
I come here to work and I always manage to find some time to mix business with pleasure! But every time I leave Paris, I can't help but wonder: what stops me from staying here for good? I'm not saying I don't fancy Lisbon. In fact is one of my top cities in the world to live in. What is bothering me is the fact that I can't find in me the strength to stay here, in Paris! Or move on! I think I'm done with Lisbon. Now that I think about it, every time I'm leaving whatever city to go back to Lisbon there's something in me that freezes. Well, that tells us something!...
My flight was canceled. That should tell me something as well... Now, here I am, in the "not so VIP lounge" at Orly's airport wishing I was writing this article from elsewhere... at least I'm in a good company :)