October 22, 2013

YSL SOIREÉ @SEPHORA


I had a great time last Friday at Sephora.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything to do with makeup and glam!
And if you add that to a couple of champagne flutes you just make my day. Or evening, in this case.
The music was great, the vibe was fun, there were a bunch of "cigar girls" giving samples of the brand new Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain, and I had the chance to be dolled up by one of my fav YSL makeup artist, Mário. Hands up!




I bought the most amazing mat lipstick on Grenat Satisfaction color. Loved the name. And this lipstick is so good that when I left Sephora I was totally in the mood to kiss and tell...
I just wanna thanks Carmo for the invite, a great blogger and a better illustrator. She was there with the brand in this cutest black and gold booth giving away YSL bags with a very, very chic illustration that she made especially for this event.