February 12, 2015

LETS GET READY FOR BIKINI SEASON

No. I'm not ready. Far from it! But our beautiful Helena Coelho is.
She is the face, and body, of the new Bohemian Swimwear campaign and oh boy, she looks stunning!
A few days ago I went to the runway show and campaign presentation and I liked what I saw. But to be perfectly honest I felt there was a bit of lacking of consistency overall. The swimwear per se is great, don't get me wrong, but the styling was off. The hair of the girls looked like they belonged in different shows, and the choice of the venue although breathtaking - the interior swimming pool of the Ritz Four Seasons - it seemed unsuitable. Classy for sure, but not bohemian... I would have liked to experience the vibe, the way of life of the brand, which I didn't. But where I did experience and felt completely amazed by it, was when I saw the making-of pictures that, another good friend of ours, Sara Andrade, took while the campaign was being shot. Wow! That's what I call a Bohemian vibe... Well done gals :)
Now about my personal opinions, when it comes to the way the brand speaks to the consumer, may be it will be better I pay them a visit and may be be hired kkkkkkkkkkkkk :)


Photos by Sara Andrade on Vogue.pt