August 4, 2010

GO DANISH :)


BY MALENE BIRGER's Fall Winter 2010/11 collection left me speechless once again. Mrs. Birger, the heart and the brain behind the brand, overstepped my expectations with a runway show filled with magic and enchantment.
The catwalk was covered with leaves and, as the models passed by, the movement of the clothes blended with the movement of the organic rug.
The ambiance, the beautiful fluid garments combined with an earthy color pallet was, once again, the result of Birger's unique aesthetic. Since I got to know the brand I fell in love with it and every season I can't get enough of it! The talent and sharp sense of style of this Danish designer has already earned her a distinguished place in the fashion world and everything she produces reflects her approach to elegance. One thing I know, she already earned a place in my heart, and in my closet!